Frequently Asked Questions
Business Bank Account Opening
Different banks have different target markets and different requirements. Some are primarily targeted towards high-tech, information technology service providers etc; and others are more traditional.
None of the banks or EMIs that we work with will remotely open accounts for companies engaged in any of the following:
- Adult Content
- Controlled Substances
- Counterfeit or Unauthorized Goods
- Drug Paraphernalia
- Escrow Services
- Fantasy Sports with Cash Prizes
- Foreign Exchange Services
- Gambling and Lotteries
- Insurance Funds
- Intellectual Property Rights Infringement
- Merchant Banks
- Money Transmission Services (FOREX, EMI, PAYMENT PROCESSING)
- Multi-level marketing, pyramid schemes, get rich quick schemes
- Pornography and other visual content depicting explicitly sexual acts.
- Services of sexual nature (webcam shows, live chats, prostitution, escorts, etc).
- Sexually oriented establishments (massage parlors, strip clubs, gentleman’s clubs).
- Shell Banks
- Superannuation Funds
- Trade of restricted and/or endangered animal species and products derived from them
- Weaponry, military and semi-military goods and services
Some of the banks or EMIs that we work with will remotely open accounts for businesses engaged in the following:
- Anabolic steroids and peptides
- Crypto currencies
- Online pharmacies
- Prescription-only pharmaceutical drugs
We have partnered with several banks so we can provide multiple solutions depending on your specific needs, without you having to travel to the USA or obtain an SSN or ITIN.