Frequently Asked Questions


<< Back to Frequently Asked Questions

Do I need to travel to the USA to Form a LLC or INC?

A US company is straightforward to set up, even from abroad, and in theory, you don’t also need a visa.

Simply complete an application, sign a form, and your Certificate of Formation will be returned in electronic (scanned) format within 7 to 10 working days (normal processing time).

Delays are possible depending on the workload of the Delaware Secretary of State but this is rare.