Frequently Asked Questions
Name Availability Check
<< Back to Frequently Asked Questions
How to Search the Register Yourself
- Visit the Delaware Division of Corporation’s website.
- Next, read the disclaimer and check the box stating you understand the disclaimer.
- Then select the “Entity Kind” You can choose from “Corporation”, “Statutory Trust”, “Limited Partnership”, “Limited Liability Partnership”, “Limited Liability Company” a “General Partnership”.
- Next, enter the name of the business you would like to use.
- Click “Search” to see if the name is available.