Frequently Asked Questions

Registered Agents

<< Back to Frequently Asked Questions

How do I change my Registered Agent?

To change your Registered Agent you would fill out the appropriate forms on the Delaware Secretary of State website.

The State of Delaware’s filing charge to change your Registered Agent is:

  • Stock or Close Corporation – $50.00
  • Limited Liability Company (LLC) – $50.00
  • Limited Partnership – $50